View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 02:05 PM
Administrator

Default Re: Heat gun on Resos

Quote:
Originally Posted by XplosiveDrummer View Post
Please read in an easy going voice lol. ;) :)

I respect that he helps when he can and in any way possible. Though honestly what got me rolling was just the fact that, yes in a way, he did put down other companies when referring to "other heads" or "equivalents". He did it twice in this thread and then once in another thread a while back. IMO, just offer a possible solution, take the idea to possibly work on their current 10mil single ply coated head to make it better for consumers like TC and go on. There's no need to act like a shark or to go to such marketing extremes as to talk down about other companies products here and to continue to force your products onto someone when they've clearly stated they don't like what you have to offer currently. Just came off as a bit much is all.
I think if you feel that saying "other companies" and "equivalents" is putting another company down, you have very thin skin. I take equivalents to mean, another companies 2 ply coated head. Maybe if he mentioned the other company he would be putting them down. I would rather he be known as a rep for Evans, than to have some other forum member accuse him of being a "fanboy" for mentioning Evans in his posts and screen name. Time to move on.