View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 01:53 AM

Default Re: Anyone ever pull a gun at practice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket-full-of-gold View Post
That's only fair, right? I mean, that particular owner had "rights" to defend her home with military style weapons.....and was "responsible" in exercising those rights......stored her military style 30 round clip asault weapon responsibly, so that she was never gonna endanger her neighbour. The fact that no-one stopped to consider the proximity of the weapon to an idiot son, is rather an annoying oversight though.

Still, as long as someone's legal right to live doesn't infringe on your legal right to wave assault weapons around, I think it's alright too.

*For the record, I am not "anti gun". I am just pro common sense and as such would like to throw a different persepective on your argument. I know it's impossible to account for all the "what if's".......but nonetheless, they've gotta be worth at least some consideration and discussion, no?*

That man's mother is retarded. So - like I said:

#1 Gun
#2 Person with mental condition (in this case 2 - man with problems, mom in denial, doesn't recognize symptoms, and doesn't act accordingly)
#3 Soft target - school grounds don't allow guns.

Interesting, though (not responding specifically), I've used guns for a major portion of my adult life in my prior profession, I've had guns since I was 19, I've had 5 children living at my house, oldest 3 are gone - none of my kids killed anyone with them (to my knowledge).

How on Earth is this possible? Why haven't they killed hundreds of people? Some of my kids could even teach some here what sight picture is, and how to squeeeeeeze the trigger, not pull.