Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 09:25 PM
Renegade

Default Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BacteriumFendYoke View Post
How are the French showers?
I can only speak for this hotel ... it is so bizarre that I've taken a photo to show you lol. Four knobs and four jets. The top jet basically drops water on you like a hose. Another knob makes two jets shoot needle-like jets into my boobs ... scared the crap out of me when it first happened. Another knob operates a hand held spritzer, which operates as expected. Then there's a knob with temperatures on it to control warmth (now *that's* a good idea).

Took a few showers to work it out. The first time I used it I sent down an overwhelming torrent I couldn't control. Normally I try to waste a bare minimum of water so it was a shock :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Watso View Post
French showers are actually just spritzes of cheap perfume whilst eating gooey cheeses. Weird, right?
So they say :) I've not been drunk here so I can't vouch for the smell (or lack) of Frenchmen. Italians seem to be quite clean, though ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Mile View Post
I was shocked at the size of lunch portions, but the dinner portions were smaller than I was accustomed to. But ALL the food was really good.
I found it all gigantic so tonight I just had a starter - veggie soup - and an apple pie. Beautiful as usual, as you know. When were you here?

Soundcloud stream