View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 06:02 PM
"Uncle Larry"

Default Re: The generation that the doctors betrayed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Almeyda View Post
Does anyone think that the food companies actually believed that sugar and starch mixed with water was better than mothers milk? No, they knew it was a lie from the outset. Just the same way that the tobacco companies knew that smoking causes cancer yet they fought to keep that info under wraps.

The docs happily accepted monies from those companies to play along.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q4OHQJ0_gQ&noredirect=1
Shame on the people for believing the facade. If we are stupid enough to take whatever is being fed to us, we are as much to blame as the people feeding this crap to us. TBH, I have no problem with people wanting to get rich. I just have a problem with them lying and putting us in a compromising position to gain that wealth. That's morally bankrupt. They could get just as rich feeding us stuff that is good for us. That's the part I have the problem with.
Think about it, if they did right by us, we would have nothing to be angry about. Everybody wins. Instead, they pollute it with outright lies and deception. They would be considered great if they went the other way. Who is considered great today?

Gomez Addams