View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 06:44 PM
Administrator

Default Re: Axis Longboard double pedal facelift

Quote:
Originally Posted by keep it simple View Post
(...) although what your impressive vegetables have to do with this thread, I'm not sure :)
;-) Maybe they've been adding to my madness... Maybe those courgettes are growing wildly large in our area with a nuclear power plant being located as near as some 10 km from us? haha

It just struck me that I have another kick practice pad. I haven't decided on what to do with my dw double pedal - either sell it (not going to fetch a lot of money given the model, plus it's used and modded) or keep it for nostalgia. If I keep it I'll have one kick practice pad for the dw and one for the Axis so there would be no need to switch the practice pads. Or have one pair at the kit and the other at the PC (the PC practice pad gets way more use... usually several hours a day).

Another thing I noticed is that while the dw2002 double pedal was super easy to fold with the drive shaft installed to put the pedals away under my PC workdesk when not using it, the Axis drive shaft has some pretty limited angle of motion so I have to detach the drive shaft on one end. So I have to have a drum key at hand.

Last edited by Arky; 10-07-2013 at 08:56 PM.