Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 03:39 PM
Platinum Member

Default Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magenta View Post
At least I have Saturday to look forward to :)
Yes you do Madge, & we'll make sure you have a good time :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aydee View Post
Andy, I know you've been through much, but type 1 diabetes is an often misunderstood term.
I know it very well Abe. We have two members of our immediate family with type 1, & 3 with type 2. You're right, type 1 is a bugger in terms of control, & I understand Madge's anxiety completely, especially in the context of a parent daughter relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhumbagirl View Post
Thanks guys! But the truth of the matter is I have some things to take care of in my own personal life that I've been putting off ever since the drumoff got into my sights. Furthermore, it's of public and controversial nature, and I don't want you guys to find out about before I have a chance to say something. I won't say what it is, but you will know in the near future. I'll try to contribute the fun here when I can. And I don't know if I'll continue being able to play drums 2-3 hours a day. That's a terrible way to end it after you guys have accepted me here.

I've been dealing with a serious medical issue for 4 years now, and because I'm single and estranged from my family, I started back up with the drums a year into that, hoping to make a connection with people, which I have. I have my video channel and I plan to continue that, because it shows a personal side that people don't get to see of me.

Thanks again and Best Wishes!

Steph
Sorry to hear of your struggle Steph. You're obviously a very strong person, & you have my admiration for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhumbagirl View Post
Thanks KIS! This is a different age. It's no longer enough to ask "Am I good enough?", as long as you are willing to share yourself. Because there might be someone out there that sees something in you that you don't. Something that you undervalued or completely overlooked. There's a world waiting to hear you play. And all you have to do is turn the camera on!

I'm going to share with the world!!!

Best Wishes

Steph
You go for it girl!!!!!