View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 04:36 PM
Platinum Member

Default Re: Gloryhammer UK tour!

Thought I'd just remind everyone about this since it's creeping up and it would be great to see/meet some forumites! Also it seems like I neglected to reply to a few people last time so let me remedy that now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon La Ply View Post
Hey Ben, is it Sauron on the poster?
It's not, it's one of the bits of art that were done for the album. It's some sort of undead Scotsman, I think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Menace View Post
Great job Ben. I'll bet you'll have a great time in Scotland with that red-headed maniac. Um no not me, Chris. I saw him with when he came through town with Alestorm on Epica's tour.

I know I bring this every time your band's name is mentioned but any future plans for a tour of the US? I promise to take you out to a great Mexican food dinner if you come by my neck of the woods.
Chris isn't red-headed, in fact he's green-headed as of a few days ago!
No concrete plans for US stuff but we are working on it, I'll be sure to let you know when something comes up! Maybe even next year if all goes well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRUNTERSDAD View Post
Plenty of photos and some video when finished please. best wishes
Thanks, and there will definitely be some kind of record of it. We might even do a music video while we're on the tour, since I'm playing to a click we can reliably sync any live footage up to the studio recordings...convenient!