View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 08:45 PM

Default Re: INTRODUCTIONS: Please Use This Thread To Introduce Yourself!

Real name? Josh.
Age? 17.
How long have you been playing? Nearly 5 years, but 3 of those I have been playing seriously.
Origin of user name? I'm unsure to be honest, I do like the number 11 though.
Your top 5 drummers? Matt Halpern, Benny Greb, Troy Wright, and Matt Greiner. I might put in Cobus (youtube), and Luke Holland (youtube) due to the fact that they've inspired me.
Make of drumkit? OCDP Avalon, 6 piece. Currently set up as a 1 up, 2 down.
Make of cymbal? Sabian and Zildjian.
Where do you practice? On drum kit, in a storage unit. Practice pad, anywhere.
Are you in a band? No.
Do you play covers or originals? Mostly covers.
What style of music? Mostly Progressive metal, Metalcore, and Punk/Pop Rock. I do listen to anything, and will try to play anything to have a variety of genre's under my belt.
Favourite take out food? I'd probably say Taco Bell, or generally some kind of Mexican food. (Chipotle, Cafe Rio)
What country do you live in? Started learning in the United Arab Emirates, moved back to the States in July.
One really odd fact about yourself? I'm odd, overall.

How did you start drumming? After moving to the United Arab Emirates, I was supposed to take up Piano again, but I didn't find it interesting; more of a forced instrument thing. Decided on drums instead, been playing ever since. My "teacher" wasn't too great of help, and I didn't stay with him for too long. Most of everything I've learned, I've done on my own.