View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 03:07 PM
Platinum Member

Default Re: Calling All Bad Back Drummers: Ergokinetic Thrones

I used the Charmichael throne top yesterday at my show (Vince Neil, Queensryche, Slaughter and my band Artificial Agent).
It was very comfortable, not too heavy to move--especially since the crew moved all the gear on/off stage/to the vehicle after haha!
It's not that much heavier than with the regular top.

Very supportive, felt great, and I felt like I could move all around while playing (it's a rock show after all), and it wasn't hard standing and sitting back down in the parts of the set I do it--that was the only thing I thought might be a bunch different, but it didn't seem to matter. I felt better overall during, and after the show.

Glad I bought it!

As an aside on the show--Zoltan is a very cool guy, and a maniac on the drums. Spot on with timing, and super fun to watch. Played some cool fills that caught my ear too. How he does that stuff... the throwing the stick down on the riser and having it go up 10 feet above his head, and catching it--in time. Pretty dang neat :-)

Didn't talk to Scott from QR, but he seemed like a cool dude, and played great. Their new singer Todd was amazing, and a really nice guy.
Vince was cool...everyone was cool and had no attitudes at all. It was a fun night.