Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 09:04 AM
Renegade

Default Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aydee View Post
Someday when Im forced to fly BA instead of Lufthansa and find myself in a godawful place called Heathrow, I shall seek you lads out.
See if you can make it on 12 & 13 October. That way you will not only meet Andy, Henri and Duncan but also Larry, Ben (the one with the cloak), me and Davo London, Magenta, David Floegel plus various occasional posters and lurkers.

Also Jojo Mayer, Omar Hakim, Chris Coleman, Pete Lockett, Russ Miller, Gerald Heywood, Phil Gould and Young Dave Weckl will be there - I imagine you've sipped cups of tea with most of those guys at some stage :)

Back update: physio + the exercises given have helped tons. Good old western medicine with no bone crackin' new age treatments. I've gone berserk and booked business class to ensure that the flights won't be torture sessions. That will be my life savings gone and I shall be forced to live on the streets on my return to Australia. To survive I'll be forced to offer to busk Ravel's Bolero, Jingo Ba La and In the Air Tonight on bongos for spare change. But it'll all be worth it to meet you guys!