View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 07:43 AM
Gold Member

Default Re: Calling All Bad Back Drummers: Ergokinetic Thrones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Ismore View Post
I was not good to my body when I was younger, skateboarding motocross, and every time I get lazy and don't use my inversion table it starts hurting and cramping, which reminds me.... I suggest checking into one, ask your doctor if its OK first but seriously its a life saver for me I was going to look into a backrest but when I started inverting I didn't really need it.

That's funny, I have an inversion table, it was a must after a long play day and gig's when my pinched nerve was in crisis pain. After using the CARMICHAEL now for about 2 weeks I've only been on the inversion table twice and that was just out of habit. The CARMICHAEL throne works like an inversion table only better, it sets your muscles while your spine is floating (not being compressed).

Everything is easier when your spine isn't being compressed, the bass pedal is easier, more power, you can move your arms and not affect balance, its indescribable, or more accurately unbelievable.

I've seen a CARMICHAEL throne on a pic that Todd Sucherman shared on facebook (depicting his full drumkit) and I noticed that specific design of the throne top. If this thing is good enough for Todd it will be good enough for me for sure!

I honestly can't say enough good stuff about this throne. Big name pros are catching on, its just a matter of time. If you sit on one for a gig it'll change your life, that's a pretty big statement, tho that's the experience I got and as your body adapts to less spinal compression it only gets better.

That does look interesting........I just bought an additional throne, wish I'd have read this thread first.......would have liked to have tried one of the Carmichael thrones.