View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 05:51 AM
Platinum Member

Default Re: Calling All Bad Back Drummers: Ergokinetic Thrones

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlCrafton View Post
From the pic in the link, it doesn't look like it squishes down too much. That'd make it last.
$165 for just the top. Seems like a lot, but, if you have any pain in something you do, it quickly doesn't seem like that much, if it relieves/prevents it and you aren't suffering afterwards.
When you sit on a regular throne, the foam compresses from your weight until it bottoms out, however long it takes 10 min, 1,2,3 hrs etc. What it bottoms out on is your spine thus compressing your discs.

Being on a drum throne around 20 hrs a week I can tell you the CARMICHAEL is a god send and I would have welcomed it b/f I had my injury. The CARMICHAEL design forces one to sit on their ass cheeks, not on their spine like regular throne/seat designs do. The best piece of gear I have hands down.

$165 is not a lot of money for something that'll actually improve your health. The CARMICHAEL renders all other throne designs torture devises. We basically adapt, for lack of knowing something else is out there. The CARMICHAEL really is revolutionary, highly recommended.