View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 07:35 PM
Platinum Member

Default Re: What makes your blood boil??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracovyrn View Post
I would agree with you, but the only exception is that I'm pro-life. Don't question it. I have always been like that. Babies make me happy, they're a sort of beacon of hope for me in a 'bottom of the barrel' world... They are the future, the ones that would have the power to change the world into a better place. It makes me sick that women decide to play god with lives before they have even started. I have always believed in equal rights between men and women. It wouldn't be very equal to find out that one day my child was destroyed simply because a woman didn't want it and I don't have a say. If I had the choice, I, myself, would bring it into me so that I could birth the child myself. That would be equal rights. Not some women keeping us out of everything.
Disclaimer: I'm not talking about women in general, I'm talking about those who take away the rights of men to want to keep their own kin.
Would you prefer that they do it in some back alley clinic using a coat hanger? Because either way they're gonna do it. I'm not saying that it's right, but it is socially responsible to allow women to kill their unborn children in a safe and sanitary environment.