View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 04:45 PM

Default Re: What makes your blood boil??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Watso View Post
That's a good one.

I'll add onto my own list: people who vote based on their own idea of morality instead of equality, fairness, or personal freedoms. I might not think something is the "right" thing to do, but I would never vote away someone else's right to do something as long as they weren't hurting others in the process.
I would agree with you, but the only exception is that I'm pro-life. Don't question it. I have always been like that. Babies make me happy, they're a sort of beacon of hope for me in a 'bottom of the barrel' world... They are the future, the ones that would have the power to change the world into a better place. It makes me sick that women decide to play god with lives before they have even started. I have always believed in equal rights between men and women. It wouldn't be very equal to find out that one day my child was destroyed simply because a woman didn't want it and I don't have a say. If I had the choice, I, myself, would bring it into me so that I could birth the child myself. That would be equal rights. Not some women keeping us out of everything.
Disclaimer: I'm not talking about women in general, I'm talking about those who take away the rights of men to want to keep their own kin.