View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 08:57 PM
Platinum Member

Default Re: What makes your blood boil??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracovyrn View Post
True, Facebook has become boring advertisement. I can't get on without seeing stupid posts for likes, and if I don't, I'm going to hell. I've thought about deleting it many times, but have always kept it so that I can still at least contact friends and acquaintances if I need them.
I don't have one. Never did. I do know a few people who can not be idiots on it, but most facebooks I look at are really stupid. It's like middle-school crap all over again. Everyone competing to see who's baby is the cutest by how many "likes" they get, taking vanity pictures in front of the mirror to put on their freaking facebook, posting everywhere they go and everything they do in an effort to look more hip and happening than their peers. Women especially use it as a competition platform I find, but there are plenty of douchey "bros" on there showing off, too. That site literally can ruin lives and destroy any semblance of privacy.