View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 03:17 AM
jornthedrummer jornthedrummer is offline
Silver Member
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 705
Default Re: Need some P.A. advice, mostly for play-along.

If you like sound engineering recording or mixing, you could get either a recording interface or mixer with recording interface.
Presonus have good products for both. Mackie have them too.
Reply With Quote