View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 11:37 PM

Default Re: Quick Torque Cam & Speed Cobra

Alright well I guess my PayPal account did not have my house number on the address so Lucas had to ship out the cams again, and I just got them a mere 2 days later. I gotta say first off, Lucas has been absolutely exceptional to work with. Talk about prefect customer service, this dude is about as hands-on & friendly as you're going to meet. Now on to the cams...

As soon as I got these, I installed them. I noticed right off the bat that I needed all 3 spacers that come with is because the Speed Cobra spring arm juts out quite a bit. In doing so, the spring is actually slightly at a slant in comparison to the cam hook. I don't think it will be a problem in the future, but who knows. Also, because of the spacers, the bar that connects the slave pedal to the main drive shaft doesn't slide into the drive shaft completely, but I still don't know if that would be a problem. I jammed a little with them and they felt a little weird but not too different. Much more torque at the end and the of the strokes so they are much more responsive. I just don't feel like I'm getting the power I got with the stock spring arms. I will experiment some more and provide further feedback