View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 03:02 PM
Administrator

Default Re: Best Double Bass Drum Pedal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludwig USA View Post

Ya, not the best website, It hasn't changed in years. I called and talked to the owner some 8 to 10 years ago, he said there is a rubber bladder that holds the air pressure and the bladder is pretty much bullet proof. $225.00 for a single and $575.00 for the double. If you go to the website you can see the adustable cam system.The owner is an engineer for one of the auto companys and plays drums, he said at one point he took the pedal to the namm show and a japanese guy from pearl drum bought one of the pedals and took it back home with him and then the next thing ya know pearl comes out with there adjustable cam system. Pearl just had to do the cam system a little bit different because of the patent, so they went with the plastic changable cams. Pearl must not of been interested in the air pressure idea or they couldn't find a way to redisign it to get around the pattent.

It seems like a cool concept but there just isn't anywhere to try one out and the company dosen't seem to have done anything to promote it.
For that much money I want software where I put in my height, weight, bass drum size, type of beater, genre of music, and typical volume, and it adjusts for me.