Thread: ASL?
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 11:25 AM

Default Re: asl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by keep it simple View Post
Bram, there's quite a mix here. A fair few European members, & many other areas globally too. There is a big US focus, but I'm guessing that's a forum language thing more than anything else. We do have a few members from Asia, but we're grossly under represented in that fantastic part of the world. A lot of Brits here :)

There's a good number of members here your age & younger, & a growing number of ladies too (always pleasing to see). Most of all, there's a right mix of talents & experience. A lot of pro's hang here, including headline names, right through to those taking their first steps. Overall, a great mix, & absolutely the best forum by a mile (sorry, KM ;)
Ah, there are? Well ealrier today I noticed Frank's topic, and he's a Dutchman! Even though Americans might think we Belgians only speak French, it's not that easy. My mother tongue is Dutch as well. So it's nice to hear I have that in common with Frank, at least.

What I like about this forum is that you guys (and girls, apologies) refer to each other with your real names! haven't really seen that on a lot forums!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamadrm View Post
Who's KM?:):)

Welcome to the forum.Lots of good people and info here.

Steve B
Thanks! And I also wonder what or who KM is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDDrummer View Post
Haha, well, I can tell I'm much older than you just by the fact I had to Google what the heck asl is. I thought maybe you made a typo while talking about the anterior cruciate ligament. lol

Anyway, pretty good mix here, as the others said.

As for me -

a- dirt

s - as often as possible

l - Idaho
Hehe, I'll try not to use those damned abbreviations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryace View Post
A: 54 and a half

S: M

L: Beautiful Bucks County, Pennsylvania, USA.

I like eating chocolate while taking long walks on the beach.
You should come to Belgium then! Land of chocolate! (And of statues that pee ...)