View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 05:22 AM
Drumz's Avatar
Drumz Drumz is offline
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Virginia, USA
Posts: 56
Default Ok...calling all hardware gurus...

I need your help identifying a piece of hardware. I've scoured the web all day in vain looking for it. It's seen in the following pictures. It's the T shaped cymbal holder mounted to the front bar. Now obviously this is either a DW or Pacific rack - most likely a DW given the various other cymbal arms with the distinctive toothless tilter. But I simply have not been able to find the T shaped holder anywhere. Can anybody help a brutha out?
Attached Images
Reply With Quote