View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 10:58 PM
Platinum Member

Default Re: Quick Torque Cam & Speed Cobra

Well, you can spend all day adjusting every little thing on the pedal to get what you want....
I have had no time really on the Speed Cobra, so I can't say it would make a huge difference to your foot or not, but I'm pretty sure it would make it smoother than the stock Speedo ring. My pedal seemed smooth before, but it's really smooth now, without feeling too light.

The only IC I like is the Flexi, and I HATE the Rolling & Power Glide, but the QTC made the RG model feel nice to me.
The long board on the SC feels kinda strange to me. It's not really the foot board itself, it's the angle the chain is on, like it pulls backward or something...

Anyhow...
I could do anything I wanted with the Elim before I put the QTC cam on, as far as doubles and triple strokes. More strokes than 3 were not as clean before the QTC.

I can do 4 or 5 fast single strokes in a row now, cleaner and easier than before, & with way less spring tension. I don't really need to do any of that in the music I play, but it's something to whip out once in a while...

After playing with the QTC on my Eliminator--that I loved BEFORE the QTC-- it was totally worth the money for it. It's an even smoother stroke, and I have all the power with less effort.
A friend of mine got the QTC for his Ludwig ATLAS pedal, and he loves it (WOW!! Amazing! I love this thing!).

I don't know what else I can say, except try it for yourself.
Maybe contact the company direct. The guy was really nice, and cool too. If you don't like it, I'm sure you could return it. He said he wanted everyone to be happy with what he offers.