View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 11:11 AM

Default Re: Show us your Premier kits!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregj410 View Post
Yeah........sometimes I have to pinch myself when I'm up there :-) Playing these massive toms gives me a new appreciation for Nickos strength and skills.

Here are the other finishes from the 2013 Premier cat. The Final frontier, Dance of Death, A matter of life and death, Somewhere back in time, Eddie rips up the world and Give me Ed til I'm dead(assuming they will make 10 more of these)

I really like the somewhere back in time kit and then the final frontier would be my second choice. I don't think I'd ever be lucky enough to own two of these behemoth's but that somewhere back in time kit is really cool!

Anyone interested, contact Peter and he can get it done for the BEST price! Absolutely fantastic service. Thanks again Peter! Reading the replies to my post makes me realize how blessed I am to own this kit.
Hey Greg
you are VERY welcome!!! You have really done an awesome job on the kit. I was just thrilled that I could get one for you.
Thank you for your kind words, it's always my #1 goal to supply my Premier clients with the best possible Customer service. It maters not whether it's a $2.50 lug or a Multi Thousand Dollar set of drums, my service is the same & I just get great pleasure in knowing that I have made a client Happy.
I will make sure to put 1 more of each on hold for you!!! LOL. If only, right?
Cheers Greg
Peter aka Dancincrow.