View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 12:47 AM
Silver Member

Default Re: INTRODUCTIONS: Please Use This Thread To Introduce Yourself!

You know, I just realized that when I joined, I forgot to introduce myself. How rude of me!

Real name? Tony Columbia

Age? 21

How long have I been playing? Off and on for 5-ish years. All in all, less than a year of actual playing within that amount of time

Origin of my username? First letter of my first name, followed by my last name, and some random numbers

Top 5 drummers? That's a tough one to answer. If I had to pick five, right now, I'd go with Mike Johnston, Josh Freese, Aaron Spears, Dave Grohl, and as cliche as it may be, I HAVE to throw Cobus in there, as he has always been a huge inspiration throughout the learning process.

Make of drumkit? Ddrum

Make of cymbals? Sabian/Paiste

Where do you practice? My basement, usually

Are you or were you in a band? I'm the guitarist of a band by the name of As You Were. Not drumming for a band.. YET

Covers or originals? Originals

Style of music? Punk Rock, with the refreshment of a female singer, who can really belt it.

Take out food? Please?

Country? United States

How did I start drumming? Just messing around on friends kits here and there. Then an old friend of mine moved into an appartment, where he couldn't play his drums, so he let me keep them at my house to play with. He took it back, and I got a Tama Swingstar as my first kit. I don't even remember what I did with it, now that I think about it. Then upgraded to a crappy Peace entry level kit. And believe me, that WAS an upgrade. Then bought a Tama Rockstar kit later. Hated that thing. Now I've got a Ddrum Diablo kit, wrapped in pink camo kevlar. As ugly as the thing is, it's the best sounding kit I've owned so far, and the sizes are just perfect.