View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 10:22 PM

Default Re: Show us your Premier kits!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drumhedd View Post
Oh my god, you have no idea how jealous this makes me right now... fantastic kit!! That must be an absolute blast to play. Do you know if they're offering them in any other finishes? I heard there were going to be more in this series but yours is the first I've actually seen pictures of outside NAMM and other trade shows!
Hi there & to all you Premier fanatics!!
Glad you all like Greg's kit, it took a while to get everything together for him but he's now a VERY lucky man having 1 of only 10 of these Replica kits. There are 5 other Designs available for "Special Order" which is a 90 day process. However, there are 2 of this one still available to me here in the US.
I pride myself on Customer service so I will do everything I can to get you whatever it is you need. I also carry a large inventory of deleted series parts such as Signia, Genista, Gen X, Artist etc. as well as Orphan drums & kits. You can email me direct from here or find all my contact info on the Official Premier website. I also have just started a Facebook page under - Dancincrow Drums.
I look forward to assisting in any way I can.
Cheers
Dancincrow

peter@dancincrowdrums.com
(714) 981.5460