View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobdadruma View Post
Tama made a pedal for a while that came with their StageStar kits that was made for a child to play an 18" bass drum without a riser. I have never seen one up close so I can't comment on how good it is. I own one of these kits,I bought it used as a Jazz kit and It didn't come with the original hardware. Sorry :)
Thanks! I think if I cut the beater's rod down to the size that it could hit the head's centre, it will be really tiny and it might affect the feel of the pedal??? I'll try it with a cheap beater when I get my kit.

I saw this one and its the Tama StageStar on a 18" and I thought that the pedal still wouldn't hit a 16" bass drum in the centre.

http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/at...1&d=1148175574

But then I saw this riser, which is adjustable in height. So I might just use the TamaStageStar pedal with this riser which means it would still give maybe a little height but not that of a standard pedal set on hitting the centre. :)
Attached Images

Last edited by Bernhard; 05-31-2013 at 04:14 AM. Reason: Edited by Arky: merging consecutive posts, pic upload