View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 10:39 PM
Platinum Member

Default Re: Disapointed in ProMark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddariopercussion View Post
Hello Gentlemen,
Let me first introduce myself, My name is Robert Caniglia and I am on the ProMark product management team. I am terribly sorry for your negative experiences with ProMark. Truth be told there was a lot of quality control issues with ProMark historically. But I can say since D'Addario purchased ProMark 3 years ago we have made some real strides in improving the sticks. We have gone all the way back to our sawmill in TN to change how we cut the wood. This is insure the straightest grain possible for our dowels. We have spent over a million dollars to convert from back knife lathe cutting to centerless grinding technology. We have gone leaps and bounds beyond what ProMark was and we aren't finished yet. If either of you can Email me your information and the sticks you have had trouble with, I would like to rectify this situation as best i can. Email Daddariopercussion@daddario.com.
great to see some OEM input. I can't speak for Promark sticks, but I can say that we've had nothing but superb service & real involvement from D'Addario. Stand up people :)