View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 10:59 PM
Platinum Member

Default Re: English drummer killed in attack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySomersett View Post
You're saying that I'd have human sh*t on the paths around town? That there would be 2 dedicated days in my local surgery to Nepalese residents - where they have to employ translators (45,000 a year each by the way) - that you're not allowed an appointment on... if these people were English born? No. That is a direct byproduct of there being an influx of a particular race of people. Fact.

There was no sh*t on the streets before they flooded the area, there was no language restrictions on public services, and the population rise was approx 5% per year.

This isn't racism, it's honesty. Facts and honesty from someone who lives here (moved into the area about 10 years ago). I don't blame them for coming over - I blame the government for giving them an open un-controlled door in without prior thought as to spreading them about a bit to ease the strain on local services.

I have 6 Nepalese in the house next door to me, a 2 bedroom property, and they wash in the front garden, chase my cats and crap in the back garden. This is not an isolated incident.
Would you say the same thing if they were English? I suspect not.

Yes, there are plenty of arguments about controlling immigration that are not screaming and incoherent. In the grand scheme of things, two translators at 45,000 Pounds a year is nothing compared to the (so-called) 'native' population of Britain that likewise are a drain on local resources.

You are ignoring the fact that the established English population are also capable of acting in exactly the same manner you are ascribing to the immigrant community. Where I live, the immigrant population (a large Sikh minority) are anything but a drain on local resources and it is elsewhere that the problem lies. I am not painting with a wide brush to say that I have never once had any issue with an immigrant community beyond isolated incidents that have also occurred with non-immigrants. If my neighbours left crap in my garden, I'd contact the appropriate authorities - regardless of whether they were Nepalese, Irish, English or Chinese.

The fact that you feel the need to paint the 'Nepalese' with a wide brush and ascribing negative characteristics to an entire race of people speaks volumes about the credibility of your testimony.

You're not a racist yet you don't like 'The Nepalese'? Well, that's racism right there. If you said the same thing about 'Black People' or 'Nigerians' or 'Pakistanis' you would likewise be called racist. You are a racist.