View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 10:19 PM

Default Re: English drummer killed in attack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magenta View Post
Dear God, I've heard everything now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brittc89 View Post
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!!! GROW UP

Honestly, in your heart of hearts do you reckon that say, in your town... within 4 years suddenly you couldn't get a doctors appointment for weeks, get a space in a dental surgery, couldn't get your kids into a school, had to avoid human excrement in the street, it became unsafe to walk through your parks even in the daytime, and your town centre becomes a ghost town due to the lack of money being spent in the area (and people from neighbouring towns stopping visiting) - all because of an influx of a particular race of people - you wouldn't become a little resentful of them? You'd just accept it and embrace the new lower standard of living you now have to endure?

If you say no, then I call BS.

Don't tell me to 'grow up', I'm a very accommodating guy, but sometimes your eyes are opened when it affects you directly. I was the victim of racial hatred IN LONDON FOR BEING WHITE when I lived in a predominantly black area, yet I didn't start hating them - I moved away and left them to it. There are areas of this town that are no-go areas for white, English people now. Even the 1st generation Indian and Pakistani and West Indian migrants that live here are sick of the Nepalese that have swamped the town. I am a grown up, because I can see it for what it is.