View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 09:46 PM
Platinum Member

Default Re: Boston marathon explosions

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnW View Post
They were Chechnyan, which would explain why Putin would offer help. And the brother who is still alive is believed to be somewhere between the Watertown Mall and Mt. Auburn Street, which has a very large Armenian population as well as many Eastern European immigrants. I used to work in Watertown, which is still under lockdown, as well as a number of close sub-burbs like Newton & Belmont. I work a few miles north of it near an air force base which is eerily quiet for a Friday.

We can get around, but friends in those towns can't even go get beer!

-John
I just find that it's mighty curious that Putin volunteered the help within an hour or so of the bombing.They are actually Russian citizens and are from a region near Chechnya.Their father lives in Russia and was expecting them home for the holidays.

Anyway...so Putin offers to assist when we don't even have a clue to who did it yet and are interviewing a Saudi Arabian national who was at the scene,tackled by a civilian and turned over to police,within an hour of the bombing.Nobody was thinking Russian Muslim at the time.

After over 20 years in law enforcement,I believe that somethings are coincidential,but this stinks

There guys don't show up on the radar for couple of days,and turn out to be Russian Muslims.

If it walks like a duck,and quacks like a duck,it can't be a turkey.

Steve B

Last edited by tamadrm; 04-19-2013 at 10:52 PM.