Originally Posted by aydee
1) Combiflam/anti infammatory - an hr before the gig.
2) Lots of water, a bananna- during
3) Little protien & carbs- immediately post gig
4) Full body massage with 3 little oriental ladies- end of the day
5) Cigar, Burboun/Single malt or in your case, some really fancy wine- post massage
6) Good night nurse ( as Archie Bunker would say.. )
Suggestions 4 & up should be put in place immediately ;)
Originally Posted by Mad About Drums
Further to Abe's sound advice, here's a little more on the subject of being old... :)
Thank you for that Henri ;)
Originally Posted by GRUNTERSDAD
I spent two weekends ago in the Hospital with a touch of pneumonia and bronchitis and when the Doctor came to visit, I told him that if I knew I was going to live so long I would have taken better care of myself.
Way too funny :) :) :) because I know it's actually true - dammit!