View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 10:49 PM
Cartoon's Avatar
Cartoon Cartoon is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Pomona
Posts: 23
Default Re: I don't know the name of this drum part. Please help

Originally Posted by gwetschdwummer View Post
They are called 'anul flanges'.
You can only order them by going into a Pearl dealer and asking for them directly.
So I might as well put a nut on there because the only one I see is in Tennessee. Is there anything else I can put in its place where I won't have to use a tool each time
Reply With Quote