View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 10:17 PM
gwetschdwummer's Avatar
gwetschdwummer gwetschdwummer is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 56
Default Re: I don't know the name of this drum part. Please help

Originally Posted by Cartoon View Post
I have a Pearl export series EXL. On the tom holder bracket under the stop locks there's like a washer to tighten the tubes. It looks like a thumb bolt screw but its a washer cuz the screw part is on the Tom holder bracket. I lost that washer and can't find a replacment. Does anyone know what that part is called and where I can get it.
They are called 'anul flanges'.
You can only order them by going into a Pearl dealer and asking for them directly.
Reply With Quote