Thread: Ringo Starr
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 11:54 PM

Default Re: Ringo Starr

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamadrm View Post
I said it before,and I'll say it again.Any drummer who thinks he/she can do it better,please post a vid doing it note for note Ringo's way,and then a vid doing it "better" than Ringo did.You just have to use the SAME EXACT TEMPO and ARRANGEMENT.

Although Ringo's imput was welcome by his bandmates,most of the time the songwriter/producer already had it in his head of what the tune should sound and FEEL like.The latter component of that formula is why the Beatles....recruited Ringo,and not the other way around.

Take note Ringo haters.

Steve B
EXACTO, they needed the best they knew at that moment and ¿who was that drummer? ¡Ringo! And one more thing: he was always ready and willing to try anything, ANYTHING that John, Paul or George or even George Martin asked him. He never said no, he tried everything, he played all the stuff he knew and then some. That's what makes him so unique. As I said a few weeks ago, he was a team player with his very own talent and through that talent he complemented the others perfectly. It's impossible to think of The Beatles without Ringo.