View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 04:06 AM
Platinum Member

Default Re: The best of Craigslist

LOL - drums for a car, or an arcade game....

Quote:
I have a one year old burgundy 5 piece drum set for sale or trade. The set is in near mint condition. I also have an extra set of heads for the drums. The drums are Groove Percussion made by Gretsch drums. The set comes with upgraded Sabian symbols. The symbols alone were $300. Drum come complete with a throne. The drums are set up so you can try them out. Asking $500 OBO. Would trade for working pinball & arcade games. Would also trade for any type of car. Let me know what you have. Thanks
He can't confirm it was used by Yes?? Say it ain't so!

Quote:
Large drum case 37"x16"x30" stenciled with "yes" logo. Custom built by Humes & Berg Chicago. Heavy 3/4" base with solid rubber s casters. Rolls beautifully. 5 compartments inside for cymbals stands and drums. Great condition. Cannot confirm this was used by the band but the size and quality of this case says professional. I played drums in a band for 6 years and never used this case because it is just too BIG and I don't have roadies. $80.
Yes - these are certainly worth the $75 he is asking for!

Quote:
Drums misc 70's Mad in Japan. - $75

Metal Flake Orange but the Floor Tom is peeling. Willing to Trade for any guitar fender, or effects, amps Vox, Orange or tube only, but I also have a bass drums pedal and extra bass drum black, no name but sounds great. W/an older Drum throne as seen in pics also the Peeling you can see in the one picture on the Floor Tom. Real cool look though. OPEN TO ANY MUSIC TRADES THOUGH, THE WORSE IS I CAN SAY NO, AND NO LOW BALLERS. These are from the 70's and worth the money I'm asking. Thanks a lot.

Last edited by inneedofgrace; 03-27-2013 at 04:17 AM.