View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 09:51 PM

Default Re: Should I warn them???

Quote:
Originally Posted by opentune View Post
Just curious though, does this imply other forums are 'family unfriendly'?
No, it is how I wrote it. Nothing implied. Please don't put meaning to my words that aren't there.

Quote:
Plenty of folks on here, myself included, have wives and kids, and we only cuss when provoked or required. lol
DC uses filtering software for that. Understandably so because there are people of all ages that are members. Don't get me wrong, I swear plenty. But I don't need my kids reading inappropriate content.

Quote:
I've been on DC, nice people, nice forum, my reason for changing was that open, healthy debate seemed to be frowned upon or held in check. Debate and exchange are what forums should be about, with nothing personal. But I am on no soapbox, and no forum warrior am I.
I have never experienced that over there. I have had plenty of debates there. People maintain a fun, professional and adult-like attitude. I'm not saying that it isn't like that here, so please do not interpret it that way. :)

I keep saying this over and over again(I'm starting to sound like a broken record) We are all drumming bretheren(and sisters too!) who are all on the same journey.

Take care.