View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 04:49 AM

Default Re: Musicians Friend/Amazon Drum Heads

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRUNTERSDAD View Post
I have bought a ton of merchandise from both sites and figured the difference was too much for MF to handle. Sorry. Now that this is out why not just match their price from the get go and I won't have to search or call. Thanks for chiming in. And while you're here how about adding Zildjian Ringo drum sticks to your lot or do you have to get rid of the Ringo Pro Mark series first?
No need to say sorry, I just wanted to call it out in case the others here weren't aware. For some, it may not be worth the time to price shop then come to us to beat it. We would love to update all our prices as competitors do, but with how many different products we carry, sometimes dealers will have it for less. We do periodically price shop competitors though to make sure we're still competitively priced.

We do have a sku built for the Zildjian Ringo Starr Artist Series Drumsticks, it's just a matter of time before they're available to order online. The item number will be H95707 once it's available for purchase. Not sure on the date for that, although I can check. Just shoot me an email at forums@musiciansfriend.com and I'll follow up with the Merch team.
Ph: 800.449.9128
Fax: 801.501.9552