View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 08:01 PM
Pollyanna's Agent

Default Re: Stats vs Stats :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Watso View Post
What can I say? I'm a sucker for making people chuckle.
Ha!!! I do that too... every time I sat and play behind a drumkit, people start to chuckle, but I'm not sure it's a compliment :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by keep it simple View Post
With regards to me, probably not the case, & I try quite hard not to court popularity. I just say it as I see it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon La Ply View Post
As with Andy, I don't want popularity - a situation I would find both alien and embarrassing. Just a chat - swap experiences, learn some things, have a laugh ...
You may not feel popular, but heck, you are some of the most popular members on this forum, it might not be your intention to have such a status here, but you are who you are, that's why you're popular, because you both say it as you see it, there's no need to feel embarrassed, on the contrary, you should be pleased, isn't it better to be popular rather than being unpopular? I rest my case...

Ask yourself this Grea, why there is 4 long threads about you on this forum, because you're not popular?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon La Ply View Post
Where's this pic, young Henri?
Here ya go girl, using such nice adjective has just raise the popularity a few notches in my book, if you're popular, you can only blame yourself Grea :)

Here's the pic in question, lol.

http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/a...pictureid=7350