View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 06:09 AM
Platinum Member

Default Re: Saw a UFO at band practice tonight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamadrm View Post
Dr Neil De Grass Tyson of the Hayden Planetarium,and Dr.Michio Kaku of NY University and Dr.Stephen Hawkings have interesting theories concerning Extraterrestrial LIfe and space travel.Dr. Kaku believes that there are what he calls type one civilizations out there,which are just way above us on the evolutionary scale as we are to single cell organisms.He also believes that their laws of physics are different than ours,and faster that light travel is childs play to them.

They have found ways around known physical laws,and are in complete control of everything around them including weather,clean energy and even their own sun.

Dr.Hawkins believes this also,but has also gone on to say that taking for granted that these beings are benevolent would be a mistake.Intellegence is no gurantee and,that they are SO far advanced that they would reguard us much in the same way as we do the common ant.
I had this same idea since I was probably in my late teens. The idea that a life form so much more advanced than us that we can't even recognize that it exists. It's fun to imagine that where we believe things like time are inescapable facts of our existence, there could be other life forms so advanced that time doesn't present any limitations for them.