View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 02:04 AM
"Uncle Larry"

Default Re: Need recommendations for London sightseeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryz View Post

And don't forget to brush your teeth and wash behind your ears too Larry! Nah, just sour grapes and jealousy from me. Have fun. Let us know if the toilet water runs down the opposite way as in the U.S. Important stuff..
Just for the record, you're envious. Jealousy involves 3 people. Hey Larry is that Island Beach State Park in your avi by any chance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BacteriumFendYoke View Post
Is the plan you asked about a few weeks ago still the go-ahead option, Larry? Just wondering. No big deal either way but it does change things logistically slightly.
Yea Dunc, I think I'm getting my own room, you know, in case I get lucky lol. I will have Grea and Daisy to contend with lol. But as a parting gift, you'll be receiving a life size cardboard facismile of yours truly. Unclothed in all my glory, and fully extended lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamadrm View Post
Larry if you like museums,you have to visit the British War Museum.Facinating stuff.There's a simulated bomb shelter,and bombing.There's also a trench warfare exibit that's pretty realistic.Lots of equipment,vehicles and one of the only surviving Tiger tanks in existance. Down the block,there was a pub that served great fish and chips,and cold beer.

If you get a chance,visit the original Hard Rock Cafe.I hope Bonzo's snare drum is still mounted on the wall downstairs.

If you go to Buckingham Palace,do it at the changing of the guard.Very cool stuff.

And remember.......when taking the underground....mind the gap.:)

Steve B

They sound like good suggestions, thanks Steve. Maybe I'll try and steal Bonzos drum as a souvenir. Kidding! Sheesh! I will at least try and make the Buckingham guards crack a smile.