View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 09:16 PM
Platinum Member

Default Re: Genetically modified food

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon La Ply View Post
Don't forget nanotechnology. Isn't there some issue with nano particles in sunscreen causing cancer? But if you don't use it you get cancer from the sun. But if you don't go in the sun you suffer Vitamin D deficiency.

We're all gunna die and I blame time. If time didn't keep marching on none of this would happen. And even nanos, sun and osteo don't get you then it's heart disease or stroke or dementia.

I believe that if you consistently eat plenty of fresh veggies and fruit and drink lots of water then you'll be okay. Add exercise, creative interests and your quota of hugs, and that's a healthy lifestyle IMO, even if you do some "naughty" things.
Everything in moderation....even the naughty things.You can eat southern fried chicken,as long as its cooked properly ,and as long as you don't eat it once a week or more.

As far as hugs,don't underestimate the power of the right mate,and a healthy bedroom life....or living room,bathroom,basement,swing......you get the idea....variety.....bo ya.

Try brewing your own beer also.Just use filtered water and sterilize everything well.I've been doing it for a little while now,and with a small investment,you can turnout some pretty decent beer...even first time around.......and there's no additives.You have to drink it before 3 months pass,or it begin to go bad.

Steve B