View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 05:09 AM
Platinum Member

Default Re: Yamaha Drum Pedal Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by x1503 View Post
Well what i did was that I went to best buy.com and went to the open box and clearance section..you just type your location and it tells you what they have available...there selling out of stuff quick...the best deals I saw before were a zildjian 18 efx crash for 110...a sweet ride for 130...19 k custom crash china for 140..and some deals are not on there website but you have to look around..luckily here in California where I live there are alot of best buy music stores and looked around...
Ha ha - thanks for the tip. I never noticed that section on the site. So I actually made a trip to the store and just walked around and looked at stuff.
Looking at the site is a definite time saver, but it's still fun seeing and trying out stuff.

They list 4 Yamaha products at the store near here, but none of them are drums. 11 for Zildjian.

Edit: it's still hard for me to believe that deal you got. Also trying to get my head around that $130 new Sweet Ride. That's less than they go for used around here. Cymbals generally have a horrendous markup though. Hard not to feel you got ripped off when you buy a new cymbal.

Last edited by wildbill; 02-22-2013 at 03:06 PM.