View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 11:25 PM

Default Re: Yamaha Drum Pedal Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbill View Post
Well - I had to go check it out. I didn't ask about ordering anything, just went to check what they had. Not much at the local midwest store here.
The only acoustic drums were snares, and no sales. A couple electronic kits - one set up with Zildjian Gen16's. No sales.

They did have some stuff on sale though. I saw DW2000 single pedals for $49 and DW3000's for $69. Alesis Performance Pad for $104.

But the one that really caught my eye was Zildjian 20" K Ride for $225 - they had two of them.

Made it out of the store without bringing the K's with me, because I just got one recently. LOL
Well what i did was that I went to best buy.com and went to the open box and clearance section..you just type your location and it tells you what they have available...there selling out of stuff quick...the best deals I saw before were a zildjian 18 efx crash for 110...a sweet ride for 130...19 k custom crash china for 140..and some deals are not on there website but you have to look around..luckily here in California where I live there are alot of best buy music stores and looked around...