View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 12:31 AM
Pollyanna's Agent

Default Re: Not able to attach files to my threads...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastbeatkeeper View Post
It does not give me that option.All it gives me is the main area to type with the toolbar, then when I scroll down, I get the misc. options which lets me show my signature and auto parse links in my text, then the attach files box is right below that, and gives me the valid file extensions that I can upload, ie. avi, bmp,jpeg,mp3 and so on...Nowhere does it say manage attachments or anything.
When you reply to a post, you do that via the "quote" icon on the lower right hand corner of the post you wish to reply, right?

The "Reply to Thread" window open up, it is where you write your reply, but when you scroll down a bit, you see a second window.

The second window is called "Additional Options", and it feature a "Manage Attachments" icon, you click on it, a separate reduced widow open up, then you can chose to upload up to 10 files, once you've selected your file(s), you click the "Upload" icon, the names of the file(s) you wish to upload will be shown in the "Additional Options" window, you then click the "Submit Reply" icon. (or alternatively, you can click the "preview Post" if you wish to see what your post will look like before submitting it.