View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 11:33 PM
Platinum Member

Default Re: If you were bankrupt, starving and cold, could YOU burn your kit to keep you alive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon La Ply View Post
So you're not happy about being charged for the fire? Is that where all this hostility comes from? You think it should be free? This isn't just any old fire - those are my drums, bucko! Cook your darn sushi, be grateful and don't do a runner. I'll keep an eye on you, lad.
No, no, I fully expect to be charged several times by your kind. I can't help that you people are unreasonable.

Quote:
And avoid Vegemite - it's made in the US by Kraft and they don't use genuine Australian elephant. Mighty Mite and Freedom Vege Spread are the real deal, the latter only usin using organic Australian elephants fed exclusively on free range children with a tick from the Heart Foundation!
Everyone should keep in mind that when an Aussie says "free range children" that really only means that they get let out into a small outdoor pen for a few hours a day in order to satisfy government regulatory requirements. They don't care about their food stock children at all. The slop they get fed is a mixture of Fosters, vegemite, and powdered kangaroo pouch.