View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 11:27 PM
Platinum Member

Default Re: If you were bankrupt, starving and cold, could YOU burn your kit to keep you alive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Mile View Post
So being from Melbourne, your beer of choice is likely to be Victoria Bitter or Carlton, right?
In the midst of a sweltering Aussie summer, the Carlton's were being knocked back steadily last night mate. You are well versed in many of our local brews Larry. If you ever find yourself at the bar with me, at least you'll be well informed as to what exactly is doing all the damage. I'm sure for such a special occasion we could even raise the bar for a couple of Crown Lagers....or "Crownies" as they are known locally.

Coopers is also a good drop. Although I tend to be of the mindset that there are only two kinds of beers.....good and better (excluding Fosters of course....but that's a piss take and not a beer anyway)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Watso View Post
The worst part isn't even what you do to yourselves, it's the bad image you give those poor new zealanders.
Ah yes, the Kiwis. The only nation to prompt the questions, where was Zealand and why the hell did anyone think we needed a new one? :-)