View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 06:41 PM
Platinum Member

Default Re: My new CD is finally finished!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drumming sort of person View Post
Wow, thank you very much guys. It's really nice to be appreciated, especially by other drummers/musicians.

I honestly have no plan as far as marketing. I've been too busy recording, mixing and mastering. On top of that, my parents health has been deteriorating and my girlfriend's mom just succumbed to cancer on Christmas eve. It's been a crazy, difficult few months to say the least.

Once I get home next week I'll look at selling on cdbaby I guess. I think my best bet may be reaching out directly to folks like you guys on various forums, and hopefully try to get reviewed in magazines and periodicals. Make sense?

Happy Boxing Day!

Paul
It makes much sense Paul. Keep strong with your family challenges. Take time to appreciate & support your parents. Build smiles, for those are memories, but also take time for yourself. It's all a tough ride, I know it only too well. Try to keep up with your CD project, even when all around you is proving too much. You'll need distraction, & your music is so worth it. Truly - wonderful stuff.

Andy.