View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 07:40 AM

Default Another new (to the site) old guy (55... is that old??)

Thanks for letting me join the site. I started playing back in the early 70's in the high school band. Met a few other instrument players there, tried to get something going, but usually never got off the ground. Played in a few "Legion" type bands in the late 70's/early 80's, but then the mortgage, kids and all that that entails happened, so, out-the-window went playing. Put my Premier set in storage for~30 years, and when the mortgage was paid, and the kids had moved out, I decided to get back into drumming. I've been jamming lately with a bunch of guys in the same boat (different instruments, though) and if we hold it together, maybe we can make a buck or two while having a bunch of fun.

Here's a couple pics of my one-owner Premier Resonator kit from the 70's (see also thread "Show Us your Premier kit" in the "Your Gear" section)

EDIT 12-20-12...Just had my memory "jogged" a bit, and I think these were Premier Elite's, not Resonators as previously stated, "johngraham" pointed out that Resonators had an inner shell to cover the lug hardware inside the shells.
Attached Images

Last edited by PremierLover; 12-21-2012 at 07:01 AM.