View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 06:16 PM

Default Re: INTRODUCTIONS: Please Use This Thread To Introduce Yourself!

I've re-posted my introduction here now that a registration issue has been resolved and my user name is working. Thank you Admin....

How long have you been playing: 28 +
Currently re-visiting: Paul Motian, Krupa, Antonio Sanchez, Simon Phillips, Gary Husband
Make of drum kit: 70's Chrome Ludwig DB, Premier Genista, DW
Make of cymbal: Paiste & Zild
Where do you practice: Home studio
Are you in a band: Not currently
Do you play covers or originals: Both
What style of music: Fusion, funk, blues, hard rock
What country do you live in: U.S.A.
One really odd fact about yourself: This is the first forum I have ever joined. Don't everyone laugh at once.
How did you start drumming: I discovered at a very early age that laying in bed and playing the wall with both feet was both amusing and addictive.

Hi everyone. I've been enjoying all of you and the wealth of information here for a few months. While I've been absent from drumming for a few years, this community and it's spirit has done the same for me as it has for many others here (is my sense) ...re-energize and motivate to get back in the saddle. I'll post pics and some audio in the future when I'm un-packed, finished scratching my head, set up and back on board. I appreciate the opportunity to join here. You all can certainly be so proud to have this wonderful place by which to interact on so many different levels..

All My Best,

-Pamela