View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 10:24 PM
Platinum Member

Default Re: Pushing the envelope of this forum, non drum related

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryz View Post
I am as open-minded as they come, but I don't like to see pot used for anything other than medicinal purposes. My lungs are my life and I ahbor tobacco and the tobacco industry. I can see Phillip Morris getting into the pot business and monopolizing it if it became legal.

Plus if my daughter ever began smoking pot I would be crushed.

I think some god-like spirit and your parents loved you enough to bring you into this world. The least you can do is to thank them by taking care of your body and stayinh healthy so that you can take care of others.
Larry,I agree with the aspect of smoking pot also.But it can also be brewed like a tea,and used in baked goods or in waffles and pancakes(or potcakes I guess).

I agree we all probably need to take better care of our bodies.and sober is no doubt the way to go.But throwing people in jail is not the answer either.

Before I was NYPD,I was a correction officer on Rikers Island.A real crap job,and I can tell you with no doubt...that jail is no place you ever want to be.It changes your life forever,in the worst possible way.

I personally don't indulge,but if it could help a serious medical condition,I would consider it.

Steve B