View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 08:03 PM
Platinum Member

Default Re: Custom Drumstix: Legit or Ripoff?

Just a heads up--

The CDX site is back up, and a different company is doing the actual production for them at this time, or in the very near future.
No idea if production for CDX will be done "on site" (as it was in the past) in their going forward or not.

For anyone "caught up in the middle of things", I'd suggest now would be a good time to contact them for either fulfilling their order, or getting a refund.
They have stated they wish to make everyone happy, and are sorry for what people went through.

I know the other party. As usual with these things, some of the things Danny stated on the CDX site page are legit, some are stretching the truth, and some are not true-- Not taking sides, just presenting that the site is back up.

I have no idea what the quality of the product would be at this point, or, if the same wood Nick used would be what sticks are being made from.

I do think the wood Nick used is superior to anything anyone else is putting out, and it was hand picked at the source BY Nick, and Danny was never involved in that part of the operation.
What is going to be used now/in future could be what the turning company has/uses, or it could be stuff that was there when the actual spit happened.
If I find out what the situation with the wood being used, I will post again.

Good luck to anyone involved!